Thursday 29 March 2012

Today I'm wearing... All that glitters (26 March)



 

 And bling-bada-bing went the catwalks!  If you didn't get the memo, metallic is one of the hottest trends this season.  Whether it be embellishments, high-shine fabrics, foil prints, or just a bit of shimmer, go add some sparkle to your wardrobe!

Anthony Vaccarello A/W12

Blumarine

Both above, Farah Angsana.  I love how different textured fabrics are played with here.


Glanfranco Ferre

Julien David
Oh and did I mention Eve's nemesis making a striking comeback?  Yes, last season was all about the leopard but now we are seeing the reappearance of the python-print and in a big way!


Just Cavalli

Street snapshots at Milan Fashion Week

Philipp Plein

Wayne
So I inevitably grew itchy fingers and took myself off on an outing to the Oriental Plaza here in Jozi.


And just look what I found!


So I got busy...

Me and my sparkling serpent




No comments:

Post a Comment