Tuesday 27 March 2012

Today I'm wearing... 22 March - Seeing Squares





All above from Holly Fulton F/W'12
Geometrics, mirror-symmetry, aztek, 60's retro... this was the mantra of the prints that swept the runways of Spring/Summer 12 and have flowed into the looks for Fall/Winter.  One who took these prints to be the essence of her collection was Holly Fulton who left us with a desire for all things symmetrical.  








One of my latest crushes, Mary Katrantzou, mixes and matches paisley prints, geometric shapes and florals into an explosion of Spring motifs in an an effortless way only she can seem to achieve.  I am slightly fixated with her Spring/Summer range for Topshop.  Shift envy!!


From Milan to New York, everyone is seeing squares.


Anna Sui

Jasper Conrad

Carolina Herrera

Basso and Brooke

Milly

Paola Frani - Milan
Loving my little geometric body con...  

Please note my pink extensions!

No comments:

Post a Comment